What is the most you would ever spend on a video game? I think for the majority of us, £50 to £60 is our absolute limit unless they are offering something special such as a limited edition box or a free gift of some kind or another. If you are a recent lottery winner though, or maybe just have more money than sense, you could treat yourself to the Saints Row Super Dangerous Wad Wad Edition and it will only cost you $1 million.
That was not a typo, and you are not seeing things, the one of a kind Saints Row Super Dangerous Wad Wad Edition will set you back one million US dollars, which at current exchange rates equates to £644,371! Deep Silver have announced that this special pack includes:
- Saints Row IV: Commander in Chief Edition
- A full sized replica Dubstep Gun
- A full day of spy training
- A trip to space with Virgin Galactic
- One year’s membership of E25 Super Car Club
- A Lamborghini Gallardo
- Plastic Surgery of the purchaser’s choice
- A shopping spree with a personal shopper to create the ultimate Planet Saints capsule wardrobe
- A seven night stay for two people at The Jefferson Hotel in Washington
- Hostage rescue experience
- A brand new Toyota Prius complete with insurance
- Seven nights stay in the Top Royal Suite at the Burj-al-arab with flights for two
This exclusive ‘Million Dollar Pack’ is only available through Game, but as you have probably worked out, you won’t be able to just walk into your local high street and pick up off the shelf. If you are seriously interested, contact Deep Silver directly at email@example.com.